The Galtech 732 features aluminum ribs with walls that are twice as thick and solid resin hubs and finial. The ribs also have the Quick Release System, which allows for quick and easy replacement in the event it becomes necessary.
- Manual Lift
- Single Pole
- Double Thickness Aluminum Walls
- Independent Rib Support
- Silver Chrome Finish
- Solid Resin Hubs
- Quick release ribs utilize stainless steel bracket to mount ribs on to the hub
- Commercial or Residential applications
- Ideal shade coverage: up to 54” tables
- Base is not included
DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined upon factory discretion. Please note, any canopy option that is NOT Quick Ship is custom, and is NON-RETURNABLE.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Warranty?
The 732 is warranted for 2 years from date of purchase, excluding wind related damage.
- What is the weight and height of the umbrella?
20 LBS – From the ground to the fabric it is 75” (6’ ¼”)
- What is the recommended base for this umbrella?
For a freestanding application, recommended base would be 75 LBS. A 40 LBS base would be feasible if setting the umbrella through a table.
- Explain the “quick release” rib function.
The 732 features a “quick release” rib that utilizes two spring loaded buttons to attach the rib to the hub.
- What is the ideal shade coverage?
The ideal shade coverage is up to 54”
About this Series
The Galtech 732 is a perfect choice for commercial use! The high standard of durability can be seen in the details!
Frame only: 732XX00
Rib Brackets: P-SRBRACKETS
Pin and Chain: P-PIN732XX